Vietnam Tourism

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ruchik

Vietnam Tourism

ข้อมูลby ruchik » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Vietnam’s captivating natural beauty and fascinating history make it a charming destination for first-time visitors as well as those who have already been acquainted with this gracious land. Already a rising star on the Southeast Asian tourism circuit, Vietnam’s charming colonial-era cities, lush green countryside combined with its fabulous beaches provide excellent attractions for one and all.

ryanhollmans

Re: Vietnam Tourism

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 pm

The business of tourism is very booming in the market because many people often likes to go for that.Vietnam is one of the most popular travelling destination which is full with many travelling spots.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm

I really like Vietnam and love to do hiking and trekking over there. Last time I visited there with my friend and enjoyed Jungle trekking which is one of the main attractions.  I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 am

Great to know about Vietnam Tourism. I have made just only one tour of Vietnam & It was really amazing & unforgettable tour of Vietnam still I remember my that Vietnam tour.

crystalRose

ข้อมูลby crystalRose » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:23 pm

My best friend went to Vietnam for this Christmas vacation and it seems she enjoyed a lot over there. I am planning for Vietnam tour for this summer vacation.

rozeyshenx

ข้อมูลby rozeyshenx » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 am

After a long time hard working, you should travel somewhere to relax and escape from industrial coutries to peacefull areas. These are the choices to spend your time in the most beautifull beaches in Vietnam, swimming, enjoying the sun and the wind in the beaches. This are the best tours for your beach vacation.

carolbohil

ข้อมูลby carolbohil » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Tourism industry is booming day by day, it has occupied tremendous business in the market. Vietnam is one of the tourism who is receiving millions of international arrivals.

SuperMario

ข้อมูลby SuperMario » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Vietnam is an upcoming popular tourist spot. I love to eat Vietnam foods and chocolate.
Slim fit formal shirts make a man look more handsome.

kumarmanoj1

ข้อมูลby kumarmanoj1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Each and every thing is worth a visit in Vietnam. Great sightseeing, natural sights, heritage sights and culture of Vietnam worth a praise.

MaggieMArk

ข้อมูลby MaggieMArk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

I love Vietnam special chocolates they are very tasty like Vietnam cuisine food.

jasonryaan

ข้อมูลby jasonryaan » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Vietnam is one of the most beautiful and awesome country which having some great and attractive destination which are quite enough to attract the travellers to travel at there.

Return to “General Discussion”