I am giving you a great information that is if you are want to visit Bangladesh
Never forget to go to Cox-bazer
I can say you that will be a great tour for you
Thank you very much
Steven Frank

leonhamilton

Re: beauty of cox-bazer.

ข้อมูลby leonhamilton » Tue May 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Cox's Bazar is one of the most attractive tourist spots in the world.The warm, shark free,waters are good for bathing and swimming & while the sandy beaches offer opportunities for sun-bathing.Cox's Bazar offers such attractions as ornamented temples and pagodas,a Burmese market and a view of indigenous communities and their vibrant culture.

kaminikethy1

ข้อมูลby kaminikethy1 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Cox's Bazar beach is said to have the world's longest unbroken clean sandy beach. The 120 km length of the beach always attracts tourists from different parts of the world because of its smooth and soft carpeting of silvery sand sloping gently into the clean blue water of the Bay of Bengal. It is overlooked throughout by a picturesque range of forested green hills.

Cox's Bazar is famed for its calm and quiet, shark-free beach with the green trees and pretty hills on one side and the blue waves on the other. One, perhaps, does not come by many such seaside resorts around the globe. The beach is suitable for bathing, sunbathing and swimming. The beauty of the setting sun behind the waves of the sea is really breathtaking.
We have one greatest place of Russian Beauties. your age at least 1972. And no worry about your credit cards that its free to get. No credit cards shits.

marvinjames

ข้อมูลby marvinjames » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

never visited Bangladesh. But thanks for sharing information. These will surely be useful on my visit (if I get a chance).

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 pm

cox's-bazar is really beauti ful ! There are amazing & beautiful beache's in cox's-bazar, Bangladesh!
Last edited by hotellasuite on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

My according Cox's Bazar is konw for its wide sandy beach which is claimed to be the world's longest natural sandy sea beach in Bangladesh. And it is beautiful place in beach in bangladesh. There are hundreds of small shops selling souvenirs. And it has many interest along the beach. as Laboni Beach, Enani Beach, Himchari etc. so it is famous place for travel in Bangladesh.

AlexisSala

ข้อมูลby AlexisSala » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

It's only 4 hours drive from Chittagong. It's a very nice place, beautiful beach and stay in hotel seagull very wonderful view, i loved it last so much last year. You should go, hope you'll have fun.
I love Cox's Bazar.
Last edited by admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hotels Review”