1. Noisy, very noisy because the neighbor building is now under construction. I think it is still longtime to be finished. And the hotel is on the main road of Bangkok, so you cannot flee from the traffic noise even the window is double. I'll link the photo site which shows Samran Place's neighbor building under construction as your reference. the building on the left is samran place and the other is the neighbor buling.
Code: Select all
2. Theft case happened. I placed 26 Baht on the desk in my room but the money had gone when I left the room for my breakfast. At the moment, housekeeping was going on. Even though I report the insident, the receptionist lady never want to investigate or never say the simple word "sorry". She call the phone to the housekeeping person to ask "Have you taken guest's money?" Of course the housekeeping person said 'No". With the answer on the phone "NO, I Didn't take anything from the room", the case closed on the authority of the lady. The receptionist lady even didn't report the theft case to the management party (Before I checked out I confirmed this).
I wonder how the lady could make me a lier and ignore guest report . Maybe for the Samran Hotel, 26 Baht theft case is not a serious one. I never lie just for 26 Baht! Now I'm asking about the security condition and the staff attitude. So rude and arrogant!!
3. Actually the room condition is not so good. Looks clean because the wall paint is white, but in the guest room, especially on the desk, I found so many ants. And the drains are blocked in bathroom. Terrible.
4. In various internet website there are so many traveller reviews on Samran Place Hotel, but I think some reviews are fake ones from somebody who want the hotel reputation increased. Never believe every good comments.
5. Think twice before you make a reservation for that terrible Hotel.