Hotel
67%
Travells
33%

Total votes: 6

warsaan

Find A Hotel

ข้อมูลby warsaan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 am

At France Hotel we have a comprehensive choice of keenly priced budget hotels, one star hotels, two star and three star hotels throughout France. We have tried to make 'France Hotel' an easy to book site for hotels on all main routes, major towns and cities and principal areas of interest. Our staff are Francophiles and regularly spend time in France so if you need advise on planning your journeys all you have to do is ring us.
Last edited by admin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zatch

Re: Find A Hotel

ข้อมูลby Zatch » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:18 pm

I will sure look for your company when our family plan of going to France will be continued. Thanks.

pollica123

ข้อมูลby pollica123 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm

France is really a very popular place visited by the tourist and also well known resorts and beaches...you will find some cool environment and natural beauty there... :)
For  20 post.. only

mickylobo

ข้อมูลby mickylobo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

France is such a nice place for tourists with cold weather and and hotels to eat tasty food.I have spent 1 week there and really enjoyed lot there with my family.
Last edited by admin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lewiseagle

ข้อมูลby lewiseagle » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 am

There are so many ways to find a hotel. You can search the hotels on the Internet. You can also prefer the magazines for the hotels. You can ask to the relatives and friends about the Hotels.

josefeagle

ข้อมูลby josefeagle » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 am

There are so many ways to find the hotels. You can search the hotel on the Internet. You can also search in the magazines and also ask to your friends and relatives.

richard123hopes

ข้อมูลby richard123hopes » Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 am

There are lots of way to find the hotel.My opinion always with the Internet and google.Because Internet is the best way to find each place and hotels.You can also find hotel from asking to your friend,family,girlfriend and to the relatives.
20 post++

jigkyponker

ข้อมูลby jigkyponker » Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I think the first thing you will want to consider when choosing a golf hotel is the location. All the hotel requires in return is the amount of the net. The hotels are fully aware of this exploitative situation that the majority general public is unaware of.
Last edited by jigkyponker on Fri May 20, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reid Wilson

ข้อมูลby Reid Wilson » Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello,

Thank you and your question is valuable. I think if the hotel you are talking about is in a big city, then most likely it will be mentioned on the specific map. If on the other hand is a small hotel in a small resort it may not be mentioned on the specific map and see you different types of hotel website.

Thanks lot
Reid Wilson

Imoy Joric

ข้อมูลby Imoy Joric » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi there,

Thank you for your responses, i have few question and wondering if somebody can sort out. Me and my friends are planning to arrive in France and we want to get down to Carcassonne. In order to see some of Dordogne, we're thinking about taking the train from Paris to Limoges and then driving from there. (And doing the same on the way back.)

My questions are:
1. Is Limoges the best mid-way point to choose between Paris and Carcassonne? (Whatever place we choose must have both a hotel for the night and a car rental place.)
2. Are most cars in France standard or automatic? Might sound like a stupid question but I really can't drive a standard and don't want to get stuck having to learn on an express way.

Thanks and regards,
- Imoy Joric.

kaminikethy1

ข้อมูลby kaminikethy1 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

[quote="mickylobo"]
France is such a nice place for tourists with cold weather and and hotels to eat tasty food.I have spent 1 week there and really enjoyed lot there with my family.

Almost every tourist in the world wants to visit some high famous sights of the world. I think France is leading than the all others in this latest era....
Last edited by admin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have one greatest place of Russian Beauties. your age at least 1972. And no worry about your credit cards that its free to get. No credit cards shits.

AlexisSala

ข้อมูลby AlexisSala » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I searched for hotels in Brandon Mississippi and here's what I got.
Last edited by admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

indiahelly

ข้อมูลby indiahelly » Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi we will provide you information about the hotel. If you will prepare the plan for haridwar trip then you will visit our site. We provide the best hotel in the haridwar and provide best functionality and all kind of features in the hotel.
You can see all kind of information in our site.
Thank you......

AlexCompt

ข้อมูลby AlexCompt » Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Nowadays, most or travellers likes to use online booking system for finding the right hotel for staying while on travel. Many travel or hotel websites are available on the internet that offers opportunities to find the best hotel for booking in your travel location area.

DarenNiel

ข้อมูลby DarenNiel » Thu May 23, 2013 4:37 pm

As per my thinking, online booking is the best way to find or book the best and affordable hotel very easy and quick way. In this busy scheduled world, most of people prefers online booking option to find or book hotel near their travel location.

Return to “Hotels Review”