Siem Reap

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
bob12345

Siem Reap

ข้อมูลby bob12345 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Siem Reap is well worth going to. For those who don't know it is in Cambodia and based very close to the famous Anchor Wat. I would suggest at least 3 days to get the best of it, fantastic temples never of the like in the the world. Also if your a beach fan nip on down to Sihanoukville for some great beaches and cheap prices.
Rule

somza

Re: Siem Reap

ข้อมูลby somza » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Wow, it's surprised to know about  the beach. I always picture Cambodia with amazing  and ancient remains. Do you have any pictures to show us your trip?
User not active
share your Thailand experience in Thailand Forum ^v^

klapcaslaka

ข้อมูลby klapcaslaka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 pm

WHy do YOu mAKE peOplE RegIsTEr to Your STUPID FORUM WEBSITE jUsT tO dOwnLOad files???

That is just STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPIIDD!!!

mandywilliams

ข้อมูลby mandywilliams » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 am

Ive been able to visit this place last 2 years ago and that was really a great experienced. I enjoy every minute i spent in this spectacular place.
user not active

KathleenO

ข้อมูลby KathleenO » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Sihanoukville truly is an awesome beach destination.  There are lots of cool restaurants and bars to hange out at along the beach. 

tamimdds

ข้อมูลby tamimdds » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am

The name Siem Reap literally means "Siam Defeated". These days, however, the only rampaging hordes are the tourists heading to the Angkor Archaeological Park. This once quaint village has become the largest boomtown and construction site in Cambodia. It is quite laid-back and a pleasant place to stay while touring the temples. It is a nice compromise between observing Cambodian life and enjoying the amenities of modern services and entertainment, thanks to a large expatriate community. Since Siem Reap is a major tourist destination, prices in some instances are higher than elsewhere in Cambodia. Expect to receive almost constant offers for motodop and tuk-tuk rides, along with everything else which drivers may be able to offer to you.
Last edited by admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”