Which is your Favorite Tourist Place?

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
Aikle

Re: Which is your Favorite Tourist Place?

ข้อมูลby Aikle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:10 pm

I am a big adventure lover and I like to visit the adventures places from all over the word. Hawaii is the best place for visit and my favorite too. I visited there about six months ago during my summer holidays. I enjoy there a lot. It is a nice place for all kind of visitors. You had great fun there historical places, beautiful beaches, mountain highlands and its adventures places.

airkar

ข้อมูลby airkar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:35 pm

I prefer in London. Because i am also like nature and want to keep myself among nature. London is the best nature place.

StephanieGodfrey

ข้อมูลby StephanieGodfrey » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:17 am

Hello, I have never been to Thailand, I am planning to visit in July 2016, can you tell me which option is better: a self-guided tour or a package tour? and can you recommend place to visit and for shopping? Thank in advance!

Reghu Nanthan

ข้อมูลby Reghu Nanthan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:18 pm

While there are myriads of places in the world to visit, my personal favorite is Kerala in India. The southernmost state of India, Kerala, has the most beautiful backwaters in the world. The backwaters are a perfect destination to relax and unwind, rejoice and rejuvenate from the routine stresses. I visited the backwaters of Ashtamudi Kayal, a few kilometers from the city of Kollam. I just had a heavenly experience with fresh and unpolluted air, clear waters, swaying coconut and palm trees, delicious food and friendly people. The Raviz Resorts and Spa, I stayed at, made my trip an extraordinary one. You can see http://theraviz.com/raviz-ashtamudi for more information.

GirlLovesThailand

ข้อมูลby GirlLovesThailand » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm

My TOP fav place in Thailand is Khao Sok National Park. I stayed there for a while and got to see the best views of my life. As I love nature, I really wanted to experience the untouched Thai jungle, thus googled for smth like that here in southern Thailand. And here you go, I found a perfect place to escape the crowds, and explore the real wilderness. Tried a full day hike through the deep jungle, elephant experience, 2-day lake trip and also a jungle cooking lesson with locals! I would suggest staying at Riverside Cottages, as they plan everything for you and make your life easier. Honestly, if you guys would like to see giant butterflies, 3 types of monkeys, wild elephants and lots of other unique flora and fauna, then this is the place for YOU! :D
<3 I Love Thailand! [https://www.khao-sok-riverside-cottages.com]

travel
India

ข้อมูลby travel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:43 pm

India is my favorite tourist place. India is a great place to spend a holiday, there are many place to enjoy and fun like Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, etc. these places have many different and high quality historical places..

travel
India

ข้อมูลby travel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Agra is my favorite tourist place! Because there are many things to do in single trip. if you look for only the best places(Taj mahal,agra fort etc) in the city,then it would be best for you to visit. same day taj mahal tour by car

leomasley
Vietnam

ข้อมูลby leomasley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:59 pm

I like sea cruises, where I can dive into the coral and enjoy the sea
[url="https://goo.gl/XgBEHU"]Nha trang to da lat[/url] - [url="https://goo.gl/tpgQFk"]nha trang to hoi an[/url]

colby65
New Zealand

ข้อมูลby colby65 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Albania. It has a lot of mountains, beaches, rivers, lakes, old cities, different people and culture. A diverse country with a lot of history. Best places to go that I can recommend are :
1.For hiking mountain Sevaster in Vlora.
2.For sea activities is Gjipe and Jale beaches.
3.For taking a boat trip along Ionian Sea is Vlora.
4.For a boat trip in the lake and river is Komani lake and Shala river.
5.Go to Kruja castle for the history of Albania. Skanderbeg used to stay here when he was the king of Albania.

There are a lot more but you have to find them by yourself when you come here. Hope you like Albania

Moscowvoyager
Russia

ข้อมูลby Moscowvoyager » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:50 pm

The city is a wonderful place to explore. The food is great and the Russians are very proud of their history. The art galleries and the Kremlin museum are a must see. The food markets are something to behold and many more

seniorcareonline
United States of America

ข้อมูลby seniorcareonline » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Senior care online is a platform that connects caregivers and senior care seekers. Many senior citizens needing companionship, greater supervision, and even help to maintain independence and autonomy, needed a tool to connect them with caregivers. So, senior care online is providing this facility to connect care seekers with suitable caregivers without any involvement of a third party. Our simple approach is to facilitate the connection of these two groups & focus on key needs and wishes and match them online as closely as possible. for more info please visit :https://seniorcareonline.com/

arcadiavacations
Thailand

ข้อมูลby arcadiavacations » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Well, I like India because there are plenty of places to visit for holidays. If you ask for Thailand then it's Bali.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”