zainelia

Which is your Favorite Tourist Place?

ข้อมูลby zainelia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi !

Which is your Favorite Tourist Place?

Waiting to Reply..

Thanks in advance

chucriat

Re: Which is your Favorite Tourist Place?

ข้อมูลby chucriat » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

I love to visit the following places as it have an extra ordinary beauty
Boracay Island – is famous of its 7 km white powdery sand which never gets hot.
Banaue , Ifugao – is famous for the Banaue Rice Terraces which is the 8th wonder of the world.
Bohol and Panglao Island – Be mesmerized by the famous Chocolate Hills, these are 1268 limestone hills that is covered with grass which dries up in the summer that the hills turns brown that transforms these hills into chocolate kisses look a like.

ShawnAlvin

ข้อมูลby ShawnAlvin » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am

Spain is the finest holiday destination all over the world for all group of age,there are many places like Costa Brava, Costa Blanca, Costa Maresme, Ibiza and Mallorca (Majorca),where you can enjoy luxurious villa's life with long white sand beaches and also late parties night.
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 am

My favorite place to visit with is Spain and UK. They offers a lot of beautiful scenery and there are lots of hotels also that will going to accommodate and your family starting from the airport to the hotel where you are going to stay.
Not active

emyjackson2020

ข้อมูลby emyjackson2020 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 am

Kerala tourism offers some of the best Ayurveda Resorts in the world. Kollam in Kerala is one of the hot spots for Ayurvedic massages and treatment. Rejuvenate your body, mind and soul with Kerala Ayurveda at Kollam.
For more information about kerala tour and travel operator visit
Last edited by admin on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rivkelecruz

ข้อมูลby rivkelecruz » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:09 am

My Favorite Tourist Place is Boracay Island. This Island have one impotence that the send on it will never get Hot,And it has white powdered sand.I Like it very much,There are so many other places which i like the most,Spain,Switzerland these places are Haven Like,These all are the Dreaming Places.The Atmosphere over there is so natural and Cool I like the most.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah, there are plenty of places in the world but I think Switzerland is one of the best places. Everyone should visit once in lifetime. Last year I spend their vacations with my girlfriend when I left from their then I thought I will go again, maybe I’ll go there after 2 or 3 months.

admurl123

ข้อมูลby admurl123 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 pm

There are countless places in the world that are famous due to their beauty and fame. But i like the Switzerland and Veitnam very best. Both these places have many different and high quality historical places that i like the best........

Imoy Joric

ข้อมูลby Imoy Joric » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello,

Well, there are plenty of places in the world, but I think if you're going to Jamaica, Caribbean, Mexico. They had a lot of beautiful beaches and it was really relaxing.

Thank a lot
Imoy Joric :'(

jamescruz

ข้อมูลby jamescruz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm

I like India because India is a great place for holiday vacation where we can get all types of environment in different areas.

racheltaylor

ข้อมูลby racheltaylor » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

My favorite tourist place is Goa which is located in India.The beaches are lavishing.And the atmosphere is very pleasant to enjoy your holidays.Even i also like to visit Spain.The road side views of Spain are amazing.It is better to travel across Spain by road.

radareya01

ข้อมูลby radareya01 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm

My Favorite Tourist Put is Boracay Island. This Island mortal one quality that the broadcast on it instrument never get Hot,And it has mortal pulverised dirt.I Equivalent it really some,There are so numerous added places which i suchlike the most,Espana,Schweiz these places are Harbour Same,These all are the Imagery Places.The Ambience over there is so fresh and Chilly I same the most.
Last edited by admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radareya01

ข้อมูลby radareya01 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

My Deary Tourist Put is Boracay Island. This Island unpardonable one grade that the program on it compose never get Hot,And it has mortal pulverised ordure.I Equal it really few,There are so numerous intercalary places which i suchlike the most,Espana,Schweiz these places are Experience Very,These all are the Imagery Places.The Environment over there is so unspoilt and Cool I comparable the most.
Last edited by admin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Mine is Europe! I just love visiting and exploring this place.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

enriquekenn

ข้อมูลby enriquekenn » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm a nature loving person so I love to go for travelling on natural places in the world. I want to go New Zealand's Auckland. This place is full of mountains, water falls, greenery and forests. I love this types of places for staying peaceful some days with my family.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”