How to make a good programmer

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
GFI

Re: How to make a good programmer

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Well, if you want to become a good programmer then you should learn from the basic level from different tutorials where you will know pretty good for it. Visit w3schools.com which is good resource for it.

joshua22

ข้อมูลby joshua22 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 pm

If you love doing your job, all things will be fine...

rilwanaabbas

ข้อมูลby rilwanaabbas » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Self learning will make you the best programmer.

adriansmith4555

ข้อมูลby adriansmith4555 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Do research and start doing hard work it will help you out.

adriansmith4555

ข้อมูลby adriansmith4555 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Do hard work and lost of research on programming.

Akusta
Wales

ข้อมูลby Akusta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:16 pm

To me, it's a matter of wanting to improve your craft. In my experience, that doesn't mean wanting to implement something in the best way in one language in which you're trying to specialize, though that is important as you go on your quest to improve. One should want to write good programs that are clear in their implementation, as much as the language allows.

I think the key is wanting to improve one's architectural design. That can not only mean having discipline in how you decompose functionality into units, and using the right data structures for problems, but a better sense of it is understanding that the architecture of the operating system and language you're using matters, and there's a way of improving that. Better architecture "creates an excuse" for better ideas.

This is just me, and there are other ways of looking at this idea, but another sense of a "good programmer" is someone who is interested in expanding human capabilities through what they create. For that, there is some need for education in human history, and some grounding in anthropology, along with some analysis. From there, you can branch into other studies of human beings (like psychology, epistemology, linguistics, art, etc.) that are suited to a specific area where you want to specialize. This will help create larger goals for you.

Return to “General Discussion”