-

Places of Interest.

ข้อมูลby - » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Floating interest to see Ayodhya view website
ayothayafloatingmarket.com

-

Happy songkrang day

ข้อมูลby - » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Enjoy the Thai New Year festival Songkrang in Ayutthaya.

Reid Wilson

Re: Places of Interest.

ข้อมูลby Reid Wilson » Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi there,

The most interesting place I've ever been is to the parish of portland in Jamaica, especially the French man cove hotel it is totally beautiful. For those across the world who don't know this it is the island that Tom Cruise carried cameroon diaz in the movie Knight and day.

Regards,
- Reid Wilson.

shivam

ข้อมูลby shivam » Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

For me, the biggest interesting place is India, Its so amazing, i have no words to describe its beauti, and the favorite place in India is Goa! i have many good memories with Goa which are unforgettable for me.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 am

It seems people are more enthusiastic in traveling different geographical places. I have visited most of the asian places.
I can suggest few of them are -

Thailand - Millions of travelers cannot be wrong - Thailand in one of the most gorgeous Asian destinations in terms of landscapes, people's hospitability and the richness of culture.

Tibet - Tibet, the roof of the world, with its average elevation of 4,900 meters (16,000 ft), is the heap land covered by Himalayas towering proudly above the magical landscape.

Angkor. Cambodia - Angkor in Cambodia is a stunning religious multifaceted featuring the world's largest religious building, Angkor Wat.

The Maldives - The Maldives is the treasure of Asia. This shining sapphire jewel is located southeast of India in the middle of crystal waters of the Indian Ocean. The country is comprised of twenty-six atolls featuring 1,192 islets.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Miami is my best place to visit forever !

janemolins

ข้อมูลby janemolins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Bangkok is my best place to visit.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 pm

There are several beautiful places available around the whole world for traveling purpose such as Switzerland, Singapore, Dubai, Thailand, Mauritius and many more. People should travel world wide for adding new experience to their life. 

LuizzeOliveira

ข้อมูลby LuizzeOliveira » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

I like journey and that's why I have seen so many beautiful places in the world. Visiting European countries was my most memorable experience. It's high rise buildings, luxury resorts and hotels, amazing beaches are too much impressive. It's each and every city is full of luxury civilization. 

albanobrito

ข้อมูลby albanobrito » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Here are some articles that discuss the details of slogan writing. Why certain slogans work and why some don't. You will find these helpful in writing a new slogan.

volunteer travel

Midtown

ข้อมูลby Midtown » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 pm

India's rich history is evident from the various landmarks that dot the country. The numerous architectural wonders in India have a story of their own and are not to be missed. There are many interesting places in India which are worth a visit.

iamsidh

ข้อมูลby iamsidh » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 pm

However there are many floating markets around Thailand which are truly fascinating and enough to capture the mind of tourists. Apart from markets, street food is another thing which makes Ayothaya a diverse tourist spot.

Return to “Hotels Review”