Paypal DOnation module

joomla MlinkExchange component and Joomla Currency Exchange rate Module support
TROGLADYTE

Paypal DOnation module

ข้อมูลby TROGLADYTE » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am

I have installed this and set up the options I need, but, when I click the donate button, I get taken to PP with the following page error...

"Return to MerchantPayments By PayPal
This recipient does not accept payments denominated in USD. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."

This is wrong - the PP account is set up to receive any currency, and it works fine if I manually paste in PP's own code into an article.  It also works fine with another developer's module.  His isn't quite as visually appealing that's all.

The second niggle I have is that, even though I change the justification settings between Left, Center and Right, there is no change.  The button and associated images are justified (though not completely) to the left.  But enough to look ugly and annoying.  Tested in both IE8 and FF.

Any help would be appreciated.

onikssd

Re: Paypal DOnation module

ข้อมูลby onikssd » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Good post. It is really help to us. Its give us lots of interest and pleasure. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Its really a good article. It gives me lots of pleasure and interest.
Last edited by admin on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sindin

Re: Paypal DOnation module

ข้อมูลby sindin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Expect the same ease of use that you have always seen from Joomlaspan extensions. have fun using this module. &, in case you like, you can also donate to us to keep the development on.
20 post++

Return to “Joomla Support”