Best places to visit?

For any query about your trip to travelling in Thailand we will keep you answer ! Have a nice trip. helping each other with translations and transcriptions here.
airkar

Re: Best places to visit?

ข้อมูลby airkar » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Yes, Vietnam is the best places to visit but London is the wold famous places to visit.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Personally I really love Vietnam because it is a spectacular and thrilling country in Asia. Vietnam holidays offer the chance to relax on a perfect white sand beach or travel the country to find out a unique culture and some extraordinary sights.

Ayuryogashram

ข้อมูลby Ayuryogashram » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:33 am

I love vietnam city. There are many interesting place you can find over there.

10 Top Tourist Attractions in Vietnam please may look for

Nha Trang
Cu Chi Tunnels
Mekong Delta
Mui Ne
Sa Pa Terraces
Phu Quoc
Hoi An
Hoan Kiem Lake (Hanoi)
Thien Mu Pagoda (Hue)
Ha Long Bay

markhennery

ข้อมูลby markhennery » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 pm

cu chi tunnels is one of the best place in Vietnam

Aikle

ข้อมูลby Aikle » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm

I am a big adventure lover and I like to visit the adventures place of all around the world. Hawaii is my favorite one adventures destination of USA. I have been there about six months ago. I had great fun there at red, green, golden, silver beaches. I think you should go there once and enjoy there as well as I had.

Tuckshop

ข้อมูลby Tuckshop » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Bostan is Best for visit

anushamehta

ข้อมูลby anushamehta » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 pm

India is one of the best place in Asia. India has Greater Himalayas, Arabian Sea in the South, the golden deserts in the West and the culture and tribes of East. The main Indian holiday attractions are beaches, tropical islands, temples, jungles, hill stations, mountains, and monuments.

anushamehta

ข้อมูลby anushamehta » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Hoan Kiem Lake is my favorite place in Vietnam

HarrisonAmannda

ข้อมูลby HarrisonAmannda » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 pm

I would love to visit New York...I believe it is one of the world famous cities and also called a musical city and its music and hip pop is famous all around the world...and moreover there are many worth-seeing places such as Empire state building which took all most 11 months to construct this building and became the city's highest building, The statue of LIberty which is often called "New York attraction", Brooklyn bridge which tells the story of New York's architechtural innovation.

rilwanaabbas

ข้อมูลby rilwanaabbas » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Bali is the best place to enjoy your vacation.

serenityholiday

ข้อมูลby serenityholiday » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Hiiiiiiii....................

sharmadeepika

ข้อมูลby sharmadeepika » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:55 pm

This is very useful information for London trip. Thanks for your sharing.

StephanieGodfrey

ข้อมูลby StephanieGodfrey » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:46 am

GFI wrote:Personally I really love Vietnam because it is a spectacular and thrilling country in Asia. Vietnam holidays offer the chance to relax on a perfect white sand beach or travel the country to find out a unique culture and some extraordinary sights.

Me & my husband visited Vietnam last year. We booked a package tour for about 3 weeks, arrival in Hochiminh City and continue our journey from south to north: HCM City, Mekong delta, Nhatrang, Hoian, Danang, Hue, Sapa, Halong Bay and Hanoi. It took around $3700 for both of us. The travel agency claimed that was the best price in Vietnam, and their company even named Best Price Vietnam lol. To travel through the country, I think it must take at least 1 month. I was impressed with nice people in central Vietnam, I wish I could spend more time there.

serenityholiday

ข้อมูลby serenityholiday » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:57 pm

The Best places in Australia enjoy the Travel plz contact me Serenity Accommodation

laura_helen

ข้อมูลby laura_helen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 pm

India is a splendid land to spend your holidays. This land is a perfect example for diversity in culture, religion, language, even color of people. Each place in India is unique and different. [b][url=http://www.indianpanorama.in/]Indian Panorama[/url][/b] are here to take you to this land at best price and best itinerary. They are a well experienced travel planner in India; their aim to provide our clients best stay at India. And also have well trained drivers, multilingual guides, and good executives to make your holidays a best one.

Return to “General talk”