Is London best place to travel ?

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
airkar

Is London best place to travel ?

ข้อมูลby airkar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Is London best place to travel ? and how ?

sharmadeepika

Re: Is London best place to travel ?

ข้อมูลby sharmadeepika » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Ya. London is very good place for travel and it is Dream destination.

tamarasherwood

ข้อมูลby tamarasherwood » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:47 pm

A trip to the capital wouldn't be complete without seeing the top attractions in London. Make sure to tick these top things to see in London off your list.
From the modern Coca-Cola London Eye, to the historic Tower of London, the top 10 tourist attractions in London are a must-see on any London sightseeing trip. Even better, many London landmarks are free to visit, while others are available with discounted entry or special offers when using a London Pass.

There are also plenty of kid-friendly places to visit in London. Get up close and personal with underwater creatures at SEALIFE London Aquarium or explore the Science Museum, London's interactive hub of science and technology. Both are perfect for fun family days out in London.

You could also soak up some culture at London museums, visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace, or take the perfect picture with Big Ben; just some of the many iconic places to go in London.

realtoursindia

ข้อมูลby realtoursindia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:20 pm

London is one of my favorite country & travailing in London is best.

holidayporch

ข้อมูลby holidayporch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:03 pm

London is one of the most famous and royal locations in the world due to their iconic structures and famous buildings, landmarks, skyscrapers and palaces. If you want to enjoy your vacation in London Visit the central London area, here you can find accommodations at best rates.
<a href="www.holidayporch.com">Serviced apartments in London</a>

travelzfactory

ข้อมูลby travelzfactory » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm

For the traveling london is my best place.

Owen

ข้อมูลby Owen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I think London is a perfect place for travelling pint of view where visitors love to go in their free time. I have visited this place lots of time in my life and have a great experience there always. I would like to suggest all of you must be there at least once in his life.

Jabbar

ข้อมูลby Jabbar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:59 pm

London is one of the best destination in the world..It is also one of the most visited destination in the world..

Thailandnomads

ข้อมูลby Thailandnomads » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:03 pm

I dream to go once in life. London.

robertsharpe

ข้อมูลby robertsharpe » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Yes, London is the best place to travel and it is one of my favourite place in the world. Apart from its monuments, the city glistens with beautiful arcades, green parks and the best of fashion. If you want to visit London for your vacation then, TripHobo can guide you in few simple steps for how to make an itinerary to London. I also travelled following TripHobo's travel guide and had a great experience both in terms of quality and expenditure.

rentdaily

ข้อมูลby rentdaily » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:36 pm

yes london is best place to travel and If you're looking for the best places to live in London, look no further! We'll help you find your perfect London area with this awesome guide!

1 Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard. Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard. 2 The British Museum. The British Museum. 3 The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. 4 Big Ben and Parliament. 5 Westminster Abbey. 6 Hyde Park.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”