Hua Hin, Thailand

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ruchik

Hua Hin, Thailand

ข้อมูลby ruchik » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:41 pm

One of the best and Royal beaches close to Bangkok is Hua Hin. Referred to as the Thai Riviera, this area is a favorite weekend destination for those who live in the city or for tourists who are looking for a conventional beach vacation. The Hua Hin beach is within a three hour trip by car or rail, but it is well worth it for this is one of the cleanest and quietest beaches close to Bangkok.

ryanhollmans

Re: Hua Hin, Thailand

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Travelling near a beach area becomes very popular from last few many years and also there are many popular beaches around the world.Bangkok is a great place which is full with some popular beaches.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Thailand's oldest beach resort, HUA HIN used to be little more than an overgrown fishing village. Hua Hin offers miles of clean beaches, good year-round weather, well My brother lives in Thailand more than 11 years now, and wish he went someplace else 5 years ago but no longer am able to make another move.

mogan

ข้อมูลby mogan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Wow, I had no idea of this little gem! Thailand should promote its treasured jewels so that more people know about it and so that it attracts more tourists.
Last edited by admin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Yes, I also heard this first time but it looks quite interesting which I like it very much. I'd definitely want to go this place whenever I travel Thailand next time.

Return to “General Discussion”